PROJECT TITLE :
“Mobile e-literacy, Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) education and life skills training through sustainable technology solutions to the rural children at their door step”.
SOCIAL PROBLEM / ISSUE : NEED OF THE HOUR:
- Access to the I.T./I.C.T. is far dream of Rural students. As well as Skill Teachers & Training Institutes are almost NIL in Rural Villages. Lack of awareness & an opportunity to learn the I.C.T. & Life Skills in Rural environment. By which scenario, every year two lakh+ degree students are coming out without the skills suitable at industry level.
- Governments are coming out with schemes without creating proper skills training & infrastructure, which are increasingly pro digital, and require people to be well versed with computer education, I.C.T. knowledge and life skills, to extract maximum benefits from the same.
- It is an imperative to address the need of hour to impart computer education & life skills at initial stage itself to all children particularly in rural children 6-14 years old through Social Impact Investment.
INNOVATION SOLUTION :
We work to provide an access to Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) and impart digital literacy, life skills to the grassroots of rural children. The Importance of education technology does not just lie with the technology power, it has to bring down costs and engage learners at their door step is a new approach. Mobile e-literacy Education and Skills Training (REACHING AT THEIR PLACE and impart e-EDUCATION concept) is a first of its kind an innovative idea to reach thousands of Rural people EMPOWERMENT.
The innovation is to create skill trained teachers, access to the Information and Communication Technology education and related life skills among people AT THEIR DOOR STEP who live in rural areas, through the concept of Knowledge, Skills and Ability (K.S.A.). It leads to village development, productivity & overcome unemployment and Poverty over a period of time.
- This Social Entrepreneur project is taking support and applying through Panchavati Society to various platforms and achieved progress as follows :
- The project applied to The N/Core Alpha - thenudge.org has communicated on 24.03.2017 that “We are delighted to inform you that you have made it to Top 100. congratulations! As next steps, our jury member will give you a short call, to select Top 20. But not succeeded.
- The project applied to Guzarish– Star Project under management of Books for All, Mumbai on 12.04.2017 and project is Short listed.
- Further, the project is Short listed and went to Pitch in Semi-Final under Sandbox-Samvidha, Deshpande Foundation, Hubli on 7.10.2017.
# The project was selected TOP 20 Applicants from "Janhit Jagran Idea Challenge 2018-19" competition out of 75 application shortlisted from 30 cities
in India. A boot camp attended of top 20 Start up ideas at IIM-Kolkatta on 23-2-2019 & 24-02-2019 and have an opportunity with 90
seconds Final Pitch before Jury IIM-Calcutta, Innovation Park, Calcutta. . Lot of network with IIM-C happened. Awarded
certificate, Group photo and News coverage in "Dainik Jagran" on
| WHAT WE TEACH
Basic Computer Education – Introduction and it importance in today’s environment by Videos / C.Ds. in Telugu & English language irrespective of age. We teach even 5 years old or 70 years age group people.
# COMPUTER BASICS - FUNDAMENTALS - WINDOWS - NOTE PAD - PAINT
# MS-OFFICE - MS-WORD; MS-EXCEL; MS-POWER POINT
# INTERNET CONCEPTS. # DESK TOP PUBLISHING (D.T.P.).
Second Level Computer Education :
# MS-OFFICE Package – MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point - # MS- Access.
# D.C.A. # P.G.D.C.A. # M. D. T. P.
# PHOTOSHOP # CORELDRAW
# Computer Teacher Training Course.
Advanced Level Computer Education :
# C, C ++ * Digital Marketing & Social Media # HTML # HTML5
# Graphics & Animation # Visual Basic # Oracle # JAVA # GRAPHIC DESIGN # WEB DESIGN
:LIFE SKILLS / SOFT SKILLS :
S.W.O.T. ANALYSIS # SELF AWARENESS # SELF ESTEEM # GOAL SETTING
# TIME MANAGEMENT # STRESS MANAGEMENT # GOOD HABITS # N.L.P. TECHNIQUES
# LEADERSHIP SKILLS # COMMUNICATION ENGLISH # COMMUNICATION SKILLS
# ART & PAINTING # TEAM WORKING # THINK GROW AND RICH # LAW OF SUCCESS
# POSITIVE THINKING # PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT # INNER ENGINEERING etc..
DURATION & TIME
The duration of each course have been designed for 3-6-12 months and daily one hour for teaching & one hour for practical session at Training Center. For Mobile e-literacy education and skill Training Awareness programs are in the village itself and it shall be One hour at pre-designated suitable premises within in village. SPECIAL CLASSES / WORKSHOPS ON SUNDAY AT THEIR TALUQ LEVEL ITSELF.
IS IT VIABLE PROJECT ?
Yes. It is a viable project and an exclusively Quality Assurance Educational Service oriented Skills Training project under the leadership of Mr. A. Muralidhar, Social Entrepreneur & NGO Consultant for the benefit of Children even for 5–6 years to 70 years age group of Children, Youth, Adolescent Girls, Men and Women. The e-Literacy project is designed as a Self-Sustainable basis over a period of 3-4 years time.